When speaking of non-ferrous materials , reference is made to those solutions that do not contain iron but are made from other metals or other alloys, which ensure in each case a high strength and high ductility.
Included in this category :
- aluminum , light metal but durable, malleable, ductile and easy to work ;
- copper, metal much used because of its performance related to the electrical and thermal conductivity and for its resistance to corrosion ;
- bronze, copper alloy and an additional metal that can be aluminum, nickel, beryllium or , more commonly, tin ;
- brass, alloy of copper and zinc;
- lead, soft metal , heavy, malleable and very resistant to corrosion;
- titanium, metallic element , corrosion resistant , hard , light and with a low density ;
- the products for electroplating, may be in the anodes , cathodes and zinc alloys .
CALCULATE THE WEIGHT
Form calculate the weightCALCULATING